Klopp satisfied with the performance of Dortmund

Klopp satisfied with the performance of Dortmund

Leverkusen – Borussia Dortmund could only draw goalless in the trip to the cage Bayer Leverkusen. Juergen Klopp said he was happy with the performance of Dortmund while demanding the stability of the team.

Come to the BayArena in a match that ended Sunday (01/02/2015) pm dawn, Dortmund play more efficient than Levekrusen.

Statistics Whoscored noted, Dortmund produce 10 trials (2 on target) with 41 percent of possession. While Leverkusen created seven chances (3 on target) with 59 percent of possession.

Even so, a number that has not been able to take home Dortmund lift them out of the relegation zone. ‘The Yellow-Black’ still slumped at the bottom of the standings with 16 points from the acquisition of 18 matches.

“We are still in the fight to avoid relegation and there is no room for champagne football,” said Dortmund coach was quoted by Reuters.

“I’m really satisfied with our performance today. It is a small step and we need stability.”